Today, we released a new nationwide survey which finds wireless consumers deeply skeptical of an expanding regulatory role for government in the wireless sector.
Among the findings:
- 90% of Consumers Believe Today’s Level of Regulation or Less Would Help Spur More Innovation.
- 72% of Consumers, 79% of Millennials and >88% of Heavier Data Users Are Open to New Business Models and See Consumer Benefits.
- 88% of Consumers Believe the Government Should Not Block—or Be Involved at All—In Approving New Wireless Business Models.
- Only 10% of Consumers Say Their Wired and Wireless Habits Are Similar—Demonstrating Awareness of Mobile Network Differences.
- Consumers Are Twice as Likely to Use Smartphones, But Basic Phone Use Remains Significant.
Learn more below: