The Jewish holiday of Passover starts tonight at sundown and this year, your Seder can go mobile. That’s right, several application developers have taken the opportunity to create an app to improve your Passover experience:
- My Grocery Master – An iPhone app that searches supermarket inventories by zip code allows Jews to stock their pantries with foods that are Kosher for Passover.
- iMah Nishtanah – An application that asks the ceremonial four questions in Hebrew, that features a record mode so that people can practice the readings and songs.
- Passover Food Street – A cooking guide for your mobile phone to help those preparing the traditional Jewish meal of charoset, roasted lamb shank and more.
- The Story of Passover – A mobile reference guide that is in its second edition this year.
- Twitter Feeds – Several Twitter feeds including @tweder, @tweettheexodus, and @slavedrivers do their part to tell the Passover story. Several of these feeds have surpassed over 1,000 followers.