Check out our 2015 video, Mobile Moments: Stories Told by Our Smartphones. Mobile is truly redefining how we live our lives, run our businesses and engage with our communities. The video was shot in its entirety using a smartphone and highlights the sweeping mobile trends that culminated in a year of wireless transformation.
To watch the 2015 Mobile Moments video with captions, click here.
Key highlights include:
- Nearly 9 in 10 millennials say their smartphone is ALWAYS with them.
- 61 PERCENT of people admit to using their smartphone in the BATHROOM.
- 8 in 10 people would GIVE UP alcohol or chocolate to get a lost phone back.
- 75 PERCENT of daily fitness app users feel healthier.
- App developers earned more than $17 BILLION dollars in 2014
- By 2022, a typical U.S. home could contain MORE THAN 500 smart devices.
- Video will be 75 PERCENT of U.S. mobile data traffic by 2019.
- In 2014, wireless companies invested $32 BILLION in mobile networks.
- Doctors Take Note: 70 Percent of People Track Their Health and Fitness Daily With Mobile Apps
- Cisco Visual Networking Index