Presented on Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Join Mobile Future for a lively discussion on the challenges of being an entrepreneur and launching an award-winning mobile app. Entrepreneur Siobhan Bulfin, CEO/Founder of Social Code, an innovative company that uses technology to help people take ownership of their health, will share some lessons that she and her team have learned along the way. Social Codes’ Code Blue, a mobile support system that helps teens experiencing depression or bullying get immediate help, is the 2014 Mobileys Grand Prize Winner.
This free webinar explores the process of developing a mobile app and delves into startup culture, including:
- How to build the right team
- Marketing a mobile app for customers and fundraising
- What keeps entrepreneurs awake at night
- Female entrepreneurs in technology
- Role of social networks in providing peer support to patients
- How mobile technology extends care beyond the clinical setting
- What has happened with Code Blue since winning The Mobileys
Siobhan Bulfin, CEO/Founder, Social Code
Diane Smith, Rural Entrepreneur, Investor, Attorney, and Author
About the The Mobileys
The Mobileys honor entrepreneurs who inspire and make a difference through mobile innovation. This annual national competition produced by Mobile Future seeks to spotlight and support early-stage wireless apps, services and/or products that make the world a better place. Information on the 2015 Mobileys competition will be available this summer. To receive information on the call for entries, please contact Mark Rebholz at email@example.com.