Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Mobile Future’s discussion focused on the real-world implications of proposed open Internet regulations, and included a conversation with FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai. A panel of industry experts also addressed key issues necessary for creating the right policy framework to ensure that consumers continue to drive the wireless marketplace.
- Mary Brown, Director, Government Affairs, Cisco
- Julie Diaz-Asper, Founding Partner, Social Lens Research
- Professor Emeritus Gerald Faulhaber, Business Economics and Public Policy Dept., Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Former FCC Chef Economist
- Simon Rosenberg, President and Founder, NDN
- Moderator: Jonathan Spalter, Chair, Mobile Future