The Pew Internet and American Life Project’s recent report explores Americans use of mobile devices and some of the key findings include:
- 83% of Americans own a cell phone
- African-Americans and Latinos continue to lead the US in cell phone usage
- The most popular mobile device activities include texting, taking pictures, sending a photo or video and accessing the mobile internet
- Smartphone users engage in more activities on their device compared to traditional phone users
- 79% of smartphone owners have used their device to quickly access important information
To learn more, click here.